Yes, I met, ran with, chatted with, and hung out with Bart Yasso. It was awesome and I am very happy that Puma teamed up and got him in Chicago! Bart (we're on a first name basis) is totally cool and down to earth and funny too! He even told a dirty dirty joke talking about a nude 5k he ran.
After the run portion of the evening we came back to the store and ate some pizza, drank some (or a lot of) water, Puma gave away some prizes and then we lined up to get free copies of Bart's book signed!
And lucky for you I waited to be one of the last people and there were extra books! I asked Bart if I could have an extra book and have it signed to giveaway and he said "Go right ahead!".
1. Leave me a comment answering this: If you could meet anybody and get their autograph, who would it be? You can tell me why if you want!
2. Become a follower of my blog and let me know in a comment. If you already follow just let me know!
3. Follow me on Twitter @Running_Nina. Leave a comment.
4. Tweet about the giveaway, please make sure to include @Running_Nina in it. Leave me a comment!
5. Add this giveaway to your blog either in a post or on your giveaway page/list. Leave me a comment.
6. Leave a comment asking a question you'd like me to answer or a topic you'd like me to cover in a blog post. (Minimal running, cross training, massage therapy, what's my favorite color, etc) Doesn't have to be running related!
So there you have it, up to 6 entries to win a signed copy of Bart Yasso's book! You have until 11:59pm on Tuesday July 5th to enter. Winner will be drawn and announced Wednesday July 6th!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9